Friday, September 30, 2005

Why is this picture amusing to me?


1. I love simple humour and this is simple. Cartoons where I have to read anything more than 3 boxes usually isn't worth the extended read.

2. The cat has a look on his face that says, "meh, I suppose I will indulge myself in a 25 cent goldfish"

3. The fact that this is so ridiculous. If the cat actually inserted the coin and turned the knob, a lot of water would come out, and he is not even guaranteed a fish! Although he does have a chance at two!

4. The cat has a pocket.

If you discover more reasons why this is funny, let me know in the comments section!

P.S. Maybe I should look into having different sections of this blog or create a new one as it is quite funny that I post something like this moments after posting something so serious and from the heart. I think I will leave it all on one blog though as this gives you a better understanding of all that is Jamie Strickland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He'd most likely get a dead fish, because who's feeding those fish....honestly?