Tuesday, April 11, 2006

God is Good

Well, well, well... its been a while.

I have so much going on right now. So much to be thankful for. I will start with being at 100% of support. It has been a while in the coming. I am thankful for all the people who we have met with and who have decided to partner with us in our ministry. As I look over the names on our list of supporters I am humbled and greatful to God for his goodness. God has privided.

I am also very thankful that there will be a Stint to Tanzania this year. I am so pleased that there will be a team of men and women who will spend a year of their life pouring into the ministry at the University of Dar es Salaam. In many ways I am sad that I won't be going with them. I have such a heart for that country. But I know that in God's Providence that it is for the best. For one, it will give Vanessa and I another year to develop as leaders on campus here in Canada. In many ways I am still just begining to hit my stride as far as being an effective staff member with Campus Crusade. Secondly, it will mean that since Vanessa and I are still commiting to going Aug/Sept 2007, there will be a team to follow up the team that is going this year. There will be at least 2 solid years of building a movement there. God has a plan for Tanzania and He cares far more for the people there than I do. I will let Him make the decisions.

Well, that is where I am at. Sorry it has been a while, but hopefully this will get me back into the swing of things.

1 comment:

shellieos said...

yay jamie for updating! i'm glad that Jamessa's (or would you guys prefer Vanemie?) staying here for another year too. :D