Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Pee wee herman and anti bush dude


dont you hate it when you write a whole blog and you try to post it, and it all gets lost!

so anyways, i was talking about peewee herman...

i was in ottawa this past week, at Carleton University and the protesters had a table trying to recruit people to join their noble cause. As i was walking through the hall this one guy put a flyer in my hand and told me to join them. i responded by saying that i liked George W. he responded by saying, " Well he doesn't like you!". I shruged it off and went on with my day.

Later that same day i walked by their booth again, and the same guy tried to recruit me. I responded by saying that i would rather shake Bush's hand than protest him. He responed by saying, "Yah, but he doesnt want to shake your hand!"

this brings me back to peewee herman. see, peewee used to love saying "i know you are but what am i?"

childish responses like what i recieved from that anti-bush dude, and "i know you are but what am i?" belong on peewee's playhouse.

now i am sure that there are many intellegent people involved with the anti-bush stuff, but a word of advice if any are reading... maybe next time pick a different person to recruit for your cause... anti-bush dude and peewee herman arent the best prepresentatives of your cause

im jamie strickland

No comments: