Friday, November 12, 2004

Lets lay our cards on the Table!!


It seems like everyone around me is talking about absolute truth. I was once taught to call it objective truth... something about the way it comes across. I can see that. But I'm an old dog. I can't learn a new trick, can I? Its like Christmas Conference. Everyone tells me to call it Winter Conference, but I am so used to calling it Christmas Conference... anyways, thats basically a pointless rant.

Objective truth... I believe it. I also apreciate guys like Graydon, of the I agree with Graydon campaign at Guelph. Now theres a guy who makes no bones about what he beleives. Some Christians would rather disguise our beliefs in order not to offend anyone. I'm more along the lines with Graydon... lets lay our cards on the table.

I also had an interesting meeting with the staff guy, and student leader from another supposedly evangelical christian group @ Guelph. If you want to know about it just ask... I was disappointed to say the very least.

No comments: