Sunday, August 26, 2007

I Love my Wife


This is my wife. What a cutie. Just look at that smile. She makes makes me happy and here is a short list of reasons why:
- She is easy-going
- She likes sports
- She is hot
- She is loving
- She helps me cut my hair.
- She is caring
- She loves God and has got a strong theological head on her shoulders!
- She will often let me listen to sports talk radio when we are in the Toronto area and actually catch The FAN 590.
- She looks cute pregnant
- She likes to watch fun movies
- She is fun to a hang out with and ALWAYS up for something.
- etc

I am sure for the few out there who still check this blog once and a while, Vanessa has made a great impact on your life!

I love my wife!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks babe! I love you too! :D

Terra said...

you are on lucky guy - or rather blessed.

shellieos said...

Wow, so sweet.